OnTarget Consulting Services, LLC
"We help our customers plan-out problems appropriately and execute solutions consistently".
Company Code of Ethics
PMI Code of Conduct
Project / Program Consulting
Project Management Coaching
PM Pre-Coaching Questions
One-On-One Coaching Package
PM Laser Coaching Package
Project Management Training
Clinical Laboratory Inquiry
Six Sigma Consulting
Six Sigma Training
Content Writing Services
NAICS / SIC Codes
Books and Readers
Click here to edit title.
Click here to edit text.
Project Manager Pre-Coaching Questions
Name of Company or Group
1. What actions will you take to get the most out of these coaching sessions?
2. How do you want to be recognized as a project manager?
3. Which personal traits are you known for today and which do you want to be known for in the future?
4. What project managers do you admire today and why?
5. How can you enhance your skills to become better in your current role as well as leverage your existing skills?
6. What areas of your current projects need improvement?
7. What do your customers see as their biggest concerns and how can you address those concerns?
8. Who (clients, managers or team members) could get the most from your current skill set?
9. Which project tasks do you normally delay in completing?
10. What are your unique project skills and how can you highlight them?
11. How can you get the best possible output from your team?
12. Which tasks are you handling personally that you can begin to delegate immediately?
13. How can you anticipate problems before they occur rather than addressing them in fire fighter (reactionary) mode?
14. In consideration of the 80/20 rule, what activities give you the most impactful results?
15. What actions can you take to improve the overall benefits of your project?
16. Are you a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI)?
Thank you for submission.
Oops. An error occurred.
to try again.
Copyright. OnTarget Consulting Services, LLC. 1999 - 2018. All Rights Reserved.